The Script was gifted by D. Gregorio Molina Ribera in the town of Banyeres de Mariola in order to restore the previous Guió del Sant, which, was destroyed on 27 of July of 1936 to the Civil War. The purpose of the script is to encapsulate the religious manifestations organized by the Brotherhood of St. George and thus guide the faithful neighbors of the population..
This year, on the occasion of its 75th anniversary, the Brotherhood of St. George has promoted the realization of a limited series of 150 engravings by local artist Manolo Granado.
The engraving is made on a 23 metal zinc plate×31 cm. Each reproduction is made on ivory paper 180 g with a size of 30×40 cm.